TheUndead 317 Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheUndead 317 Server

Download Client http://www.mediafire.com/?lg5wweqtg2y

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chuck Norris mod/admin app :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris mod/admin app :) Empty
PostSubject: Chuck Norris mod/admin app :)   Chuck Norris mod/admin app :) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:44 pm

Hey im chuck norris and this is my mod/admin/co-owner app.. hope u like it Smile

Name: Kebab (my nickname)
Username: Kebab
Staff experience: I've been a mod on rs-cheater and i was pretty good at it although it has closed now.

50+ Words why we should use you!

The reason on why you should use me Is because, I will/am be active on both in-game and forums. I have great values to the server and i will make great suggestions to Undead. All off my posts will not be spam and will be useful in someway. My english is superb, I always help and listen to players and staff. I dont get pissed off easily so if players are having a flame battle ill come in calmly and solve it out. I have a scence of humor, I never do anything against rules. I have the responsibility to have this job. I have experiance with having the privlage of moderator as i said above, I was active and I didnt abuse, I treated everyone the same, this server looks very good and im sure i wont stop playing for years. I am a dedicated player and I hope you think that my abilities are good enough.

Thank you ~ Chuck Norris

Last edited by Chuck Norris on Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:48 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Undead
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Norris mod/admin app :)   Chuck Norris mod/admin app :) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:37 pm

I like it. I will consult the rest of the staff and get back to you.
pending
Back to top Go down
https://theundead.forumotion.co.uk
Chuck Norris

PostSubject: ty   Chuck Norris mod/admin app :) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:23 pm

thx for considering mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Norris mod/admin app :)   Chuck Norris mod/admin app :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chuck Norris mod/admin app :)
Page 1 of 1